- Live is Best -
It is almost impossible to express the feeling being at a widescreen event creates without being there. It is immersive and has the power to collectively inspire and unify large groups like nothing else I have experienced. The work it takes behind the scenes to make a seamless widescreen show happen requires a cocktail of technical skills, design skills and trust. The more important the launch the more imperative a top-notch team is involved to create the best outcome and navigate the complex challenges that live large-scale events present.
If you have attended one of these national summits you know what I’m talking about.
If there is an important message to share throughout an organization employees will want to hear it firsthand.
Top brands invest in experiences that are intimate, engaging and memorable.
Events are among the most effective tactics used by both the B2B and B2C industries alike.
Bryan in the “hotseat” WATCHOUT widescreen controls at the 2018 Marketo Marketing Nation PHOTO David Johnson
While personal communication or physical media is often the most effective (why webinars and canned videos haven’t replace live keynotes) video enhances the stage presence for any presenter or elevate credibility when checking out a website after a networking event.
This takes place at shareholder meetings, sales conferences and executive summits like the examples above.
-Special Initiatives & Launches-
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Reinvented Toilet Expo
- Industry Launch - Beijing China
SBIR (Small Business Innovation & Research) Success Stories Video Campaign
- The Department of Defense - To be released in September 2019
Boeing 100th Anniversary Campaign
- NATAS EMMY® Winner, Best Campaign
Deloitte Event Amplification
- Oracle OpenWorld Expo videos
Genentech - Take 5 Video Series, Internal Communications
HIV PREP Campaign
- "The campaign has helped Washington reduce HIV infections by 27% from 2010 to 2014."
King 5 - In Everything Regional Campaign
- NATAS EMMY® Winner, Best Commercial Campaign
Microsoft’s Last Consumer Electronic Show
- Ultra HD screens for exhibit booth and widescreen graphics for Steve Balmer Keynote
Marketo Marketing Nation Global Summit - The Fearless Marketer
- 6,000+ Attendees sold to Adobe a few months after event
Microsoft Global Summit
- 9 Keynotes Widescreen graphics programs over 20 Years
Microsoft Unified Communications Launch - Bill Gates
Port of Seattle
- AAPA 100th Anniversary Celebration, Winner of 3 Telly Awards including Best Motion Graphics
Premera Know Your Numbers
- LifeWise Launch Arizona, Washington, & Alaska
The Space Needle
- Interactive and Multimedia Digital Signage - Telly Award Winner - Set record annual attendance
- Video Game Launch Campaign & title motion graphics - biggest and longest running off-road racing franchise in video game history
The National Speakers Association
- National Meetings Promo Videos
Washington Mutual Chicago Launch
- Winner of 9 awards including the National EX Award
- Product Launch
The Puyallup Fair (Last year before rebranding to the Washington State Fair)
-Campaign, TV, print, radio, web out of home campaign